Disability & Case Management Services
We provide medical management by matching jobs to physical capabilities
If a medical claim or incident does occur, Myergo will provide disability and Case Management Services to assist in a timely recovery and return to work.
Employees must be provided with prompt access to a health care professional and receive proper evaluation after an MSD incident. Also, if the employer or health care professional determines that work restrictions are necessary, this must be given without delay.
Effective Medical Management will:
- Make available prompt and effective medical management whenever an employee has a MSD.
- Use Health Care Professions to establish early reporting and medical treatment protocols.
- Emphasize the importance of early detection and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders to prevent impairment and disability.
- Support the prevention or reduction of symptoms, impairment, or disability associated with the work-related medical claim.
- Provide quality health care while ensuring an employee's timely and safe return to work.
- Ensure the Health Care Practitioner (HCP) involved are familiar with the employees job functions and be made aware of any work place situations which may influence an employee's decision to report symptoms.
- Determine if the diagnosis was correct and if the treatment goals are appropriate.
- Determine if the stresses on and off the job have been addressed
- Should the Employee be Referred for Further Examination
- Provide rehabilitation and return to work programs.
- Minimize the chance for re-Injury after the employee has returned to work.
- Provide job placement evaluation in order to match the work demands with employee's capabilities